I hope everyone out there is staying healthy and sane! My wife has got me checking off every “Honey-Do-List” item we’ve had. I even built a house!
Ok – it was a playhouse, but still!
Here are some quick hits to check out this week:
- Most watched video on the Advisors Excel Virtual Resource Site
- Great football analogy to use with clients
- Few other good client stories to use
- Interested in Running Webinars? – PLEASE Enroll in The Transformation Webinars Edition
- I can’t encourage this enough for anyone wanting to do webinars!
- Virtual Classroom style setting – recordings of other producers and their successful webinars
- Simple 4 step email drip for your prospects
- Wondering how to build your email engagement? Here are 4 emails to start.
- This is using the “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook” campaign strategy that works well to build virtual trust.
- “5 P’s” to know when we’ve hit the bottom of this market
- Solid article from Bloomberg to share with clients that still want to “Wait this out.”
- Chart from the article
Let our team know where we can be of more help to you during this time!