Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.
There isn’t another day in the year that is dedicated to just say “Thank you.”
Not thank you FOR (blank)… Just “Thank you.”
It’s also generic, which allows us run in any direction we want to give thanks for or whoever we want to thank.
One of my favorite stories is about my brother in-law. When he was 5 years old they asked him what he was thankful for. Being the deep thinker that he is at 5, he said “I’m thankful for Pain.”
“Because without pain, you wouldn’t know you are hurt and you can hurt yourself even more.”
Deep words of thanks from a 5 year old!
I’m Thankful for you, my partners and friends today in our small independent financial world.
You all provide an incredible service to retirees and pre-retirees like my parents so they can live the rest of their lives with peace and spend time with their families without having to worry about their money.
Here are your Thanksgiving Quick Hits:
- Everything you need to run a successful Seminar OR Webinar
- De-risk retirement
- Weather the Tax Storm
- Secure Act
- And More…
- Watch replay’s of top advisors presentations
- Checklists and steps from start to finish
- Email me if you want a walk-thru or have any questions on this.
- I thought this study was eye opening.
- If you are pouring time and resources into social media marketing, don’t forget Linkedin!
- I’m a big reader, so I love looking at lists like this
- This story was so crazy and out of this world that I had to share
- He tried to stage it as a suicide!!