We made it! Yes, the last month of 2020!
While 2020 threw a couple jabs and maybe even a couple hooks that connected on our jaw, we are still standing and here at AE we are ready to send a few quick jabs right out off the bell of 2021!!
We have a lot of things in the final stages and ready to roll out in January that I am absolutely jacked about and you will be too!
Stay tuned and let’s finish the year strong!!
Here are your Quick Hits:
- Historical performance, where the advisor framed the market downturn as a path to increase the value of their investments,
- Story, where the advisor framed the market downturn itself as a reason to stay in the market, and
- Opportunity, where the advisor framed the downturn as an opportunity to buy a stock at a discount.
- “Is he right that 4.5% is a good bet for an initial withdrawal, or will it be below 4%, as many others have predicted? News flash: We won’t know for quite some time. But with good financial planning, it really doesn’t matter.”
- “Not much can be guaranteed in life other than that it’s full of changes. If you know one might happen and what can be done when it does, a change can be far less scary. Rather than relying on predictions, rely on the ongoing and dynamic process of financial planning.”
- “According to a recent survey by eMoney, Americans want digital marketing that is customized for their needs. Most respondents (84%) indicated that personalized content is very important when working with a financial advisor. And nearly a third (63%) said insightful and educational content, as well as personalization, would make an advisor’s marketing stand out among their competitors.”
- “In fact, 42% of respondents said they start the process of finding an advisor online.”
- “Among the big reasons for climbing stock prices is investors’ optimism about the strength of the economic recovery in the years ahead.”