Everyone knows the “Power of Associations” –
Do you control your associations?
Here are your Quick Hits:
- Love a good “this is why people don’t like you” article.
- “Communication issues are a common reason for switching advisors, research shows.
- Returns are generally not the primary factor behind a decision to make a change.
- Don’t assume your clients understand everything that’s being discussed.”
- This is a great subliminal piece to print out and have on your coffee table in your waiting room. 😊
- But…before you do, make sure you are covering the 7 items in your planning.
- “Rough drafts of financial projections, constructed with incomplete information and estimates, are a far cry from comprehensive plans.”
- “Luckily, the industry is slowly moving in the right direction. Demand for quality financial planning grows as clients retire earlier, live longer, save and invest more, and need comprehensive advice.”
- Cody Foster turned me on to this one and it’s SUPER good!
- Here is one of my favorite episodes so far – Great book BTW too
- This interview with Morgan Housel was great!
- I know this has NOTHING to do with our industry or financial planning in general, but I thought it was cool and interesting – soooo here you go.